Many people have a Christmas tree at home each year. Most people buy one on the market or at a nursery. After Christmas the tree is usually discarded. For the price you paid for a Christmas tree, this is a waste of money. The alternative is to rent a Christmas tree. This means that the tree after the holidays goes back to his / her owner where the tree is provided and maintained for the next Christmas.
Renting a Christmas tree, rather than to buy one has its advantages. The Christmas tree that is rented, it is usually grown organically and has a label. The advantage is that the boom lasts for several years. You may even have your tree delivered rigged. Will you go with the latest trends then you can give your needs so you get a beautiful artificial tree delivered to your home.
In addition to buying or renting a Christmas tree, it is also possible to adorning your Christmas tree and ready-ready to deliver. You can decide which color balls and other decorations you want or leave your tree decorating the latest trends in the tree. It is also possible to rent a Christmas tree. The big advantage of a tree renting is that you get every year the same tree again.
Advantages and disadvantages of buying a Christmas tree
- Buying a Christmas tree is generally cheaper than renting.
- You’re the owner of the tree, and you can decide what happens to the tree.
- After Christmas you can maintain the tree itself (if you want it).
- The tree is different each year in length and width.
- Most people do not want a Christmas tree in the garden so he goes after the Christmas days. This means that you need to buy a new tree every year.
- How do you get your Christmas tree down?
- The tree is different each year in length and width. It every time figuring out the right tree takes time.
Advantages and disadvantages of renting a Christmas tree
- The tree usually comes fresh from the ground so that it will last longer.
- After the holidays, he goes back to the landlord so it is better for the environment and can stand next year.
- When you adopt the tree then it remains your Christmas tree. This means you can use it to go with. 5 years following the year the same tree
- You do not have to worry about the fact that you have to leave the Christmas tree after the holidays
- The tree continues to generally the same length and width.
- Renting or adoption of a Christmas tree is generally more expensive than buying.
- You are not the rightful owner of the tree. This means you can not decide what you can do with Christmas tree
- An adoption boom can go due to relocation, weather conditions, the length of time that he is in, so kill faster than the average age and period of 5 years.
Renting a decorated Christmas tree
When hiring a decorated Christmas tree, you get a Christmas tree wishes customized Delivery to you. The big advantage is that you do not have to bother with dressing up your home for Christmas. Busy In addition, they get the Christmas tree and decorations after the holidays pick up again so you do not have to clean up. You will also save a lot of space in the attic or in the closet because all the Christmas stuff there does not lie. The major disadvantage is that you have to pay for this service and this is often very pricey.